Augustin's Waffles are delivered frozen. It enable the yeast to do it's job, place the patties in the tubs. Twelve hours later, they will have risen and will be ready to hit the iron.
Preheat the irons and grease them (just once at the beginning of each day). Using the stainless steel spatula, put a patty on each iron and let it cook for about three minutes.
For major events and in all cases where sales figures are high, a pre-fermentation chamber will be useful in that the patties will rise in 1 ½ hours instead of the 12 hours normally needed - substantial savings in both time and money!
One advantage of this type of production is that there is no wastage. If at the end of your working day you have risen patties left over, take time to cook them before saving them for the next day. All you will then have to do is put them on the irons for a few seconds to warm them up.
- Augustin's Waffles are made using only healthy and tasty ingredients.
- The frozen patties are supplied ready to use.
- Once the frozen patties have been removed from the packaging, place them in the closed pre-fermentation chamber so that the dough can rise.
- Grease the irons and put the risen patties in. In just a few minutes, the delicious smell of Augustin's Waffles will float past your nose. A two-pronged fork, specially designed for this usage, will be used to take the waffles off the iron without breaking them or burning you!
- To keep the irons free for cooking, the hot waffles are set on special stackable grills in a metal trolley on wheels.
- Augustin's Waffles can be varied by placing walnuts, almonds or ground hazelnuts in the risen dough. Pouring melted black chocolate on the hot waffles is extra delicious! An attractive arrangement for serving the waffles will be a pleasant experience - both for the eyes and for the stomach.